Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop Oppurtunity

+
maheswaran 2012-02-19, 04:44
+
larry 2012-02-19, 06:10
+
real great.. 2012-02-19, 07:06
+
Stephen Boesch 2012-02-19, 09:07
+
Harsh J 2012-02-19, 11:20
Re: Hadoop Oppurtunity
The Hadoop PMC can create a Hadoop ecosystem specific job list if we want one. Would people find it useful?

-- Owen

On Feb 19, 2012, at 3:20 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Job-related mails must always go to the dedicated [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> mailing list. For more information, see
> http://www.apachenews.org/archives/000465.html
>
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM, real great..
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Could we actually create a separate mailing list for Hadoop related jobs?
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM, larry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi:
>>>
>>> We are looking for someone to help install and support hadoop clusters.
>>>  We are in Southern California.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Larry Lesser
>>> PSSC Labs