Hive >> mail # user >> hive 0.7.1 Error: Non-Partition column appears in the partition specification

Re: hive 0.7.1 Error: Non-Partition column appears in the partition specification
Thank you for right idea.
It is very strange, but normally executed query looks like:

INSERT OVERWRITE TABLE table2 PARTITION (author)
SELECT text*, author* FROM (SELECT text, 'Tolstoy' AS author FROM table1)
tmp;

Best regards
Mezentsev Pavel