HBase >> mail # dev >> What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?

What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?
Hi,

I'm wondering what JIRA "Resume progress" is for?

I have it here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7287

I pushed a patch for 0.94 and seems I should have pushed for trunk. So
I repushed for trunk but seems that Hadoop QA is no more looking at
it. Do I need to do anything to have Hadoop QA looking at it? Or
simply wait?

Thanks,

JM
+