HBase >> mail # user >> The Exceptions When Concurrently Writing and Reading

+
Bing Li 2013-02-05, 18:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 18:45
+
Bing Li 2013-02-05, 18:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 18:49
+
Bing Li 2013-02-05, 19:00
Re: The Exceptions When Concurrently Writing and Reading
Dear all,

Sorry, I just found that the same exceptions when "synchronized" is added.

Some other problems may exist. I am now checking.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Bing