HBase >> mail # user >> Howto CopyTable from 0.90 to 0.92 ?

Howto CopyTable from 0.90 to 0.92 ?
Hi,
I can't figure out what to put in the rs.class and rs.impl in order to get
CopyTable to copy from a 0.90 cluster to 0.92.
Also, how should I reference the other cluster JAR? should I add it to the
classpath?

Thanks.

-eran
+