Avro >> mail # user >> Log with avro

Hello all,

Part of our process consists in java logging with slf4j, MR logs to avro
and run all our jobs based on the avro files.

Thinking about it, I think we would save processing time and lot of storage
by writing logs directly in avro format.

I have been unlucky looking for slf4j integrations with avro and early POCs
were dead ends.

Anyone would have ideas about how to implement a good solution?
(I am not really willing to write a full logging framework...)

Thanks a lot,

Julien