Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Ping: Vagrant and Docker

Ping: Vagrant and Docker
Hi again bigtop !

** just a freindly reminder that i have some outstanding work on vagrant
which i'd like to put into bigtop :) + a new JIRA for docker if anyone
wants to collaborate on dockerizing bigtop environment runs. **

- im pretty excited about this because, next iteration, ill put all the
smoke tests in, so that we can run all smoke tests from zero , super useful
for developing and testing the existing smokes (maybe as part of the bigtop
build).

1) I've put in an initial shell based vagrant bigtop recipe:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1072  , still needs review ;
  --- Sorry to keep bothering about this, but i know everyone gets busy and
sometimes needs a reminder to review incoming lower priority stuff :) ---

2) Also, created this initial stab at a docker JIRA , see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1154.

Let me know if any thoughts on either of these (particularly (1) :) :) :))
--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com