From: GuoWei [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 March 2013 15:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: java jar mr.jar          or   hadoop jar mr.jar

Dear,

I write a MR based on HBase.  When I run "java jar mr.jar" I can not see any jobs on hadoop web UI.
And when I run 'hadoop jar mr.jar" I can get my jobs on hadoop web UI. But the speed is very very slow.
And I can not see the tasks on the datanode web console.

How should I use ?

java jar mr.jar          or   hadoop jar mr.jar

thanks
Best Regards