Hadoop >> mail # user >> fair scheduler issue

fair scheduler issue
Has anyone had problems with the latest version of hadoop and the fair
scheduler not placing jobs into pools correctly?  We're digging into it
currently.  An older version of hadoop (using our config file) is
working fine however the latest version seems to be putting everything
into the default pool.

Thoughts on where we can look?

Thanks!