HBase, mail # user - CatalogJanitor: REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER is empty

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 01:03
+
Dave Latham 2013-02-25, 13:55
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 14:48
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 14:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-25, 14:58
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 15:02
Re: CatalogJanitor: REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER is empty
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 17:48
I have created HBASE-7930 for that.

I have done the patch for 0.94 and build is in progress. I will test
it and do the patch for trunk if tests are successful.

JM