Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Mike Drob 2013-10-14, 11:19
On Oct 14, 2013 12:14 AM, "Josh Elser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, dang.
>
> My intent was definitely to *not* make a user have to download, install
and then invoke the archetype, but provide a single maven command to be run
to get up and running.

Could wrap this up in a shell script? Installing to the local repo/catalog
is a pretty nasty side effect though.

> I hate doing it, but that might be a non-starter (even as the guy
repeatedly cutting these releases). I haven't decided my opinion on whether
or not this is super important for a 1.4.x version of the code. Thanks for
the information either way, Mike.