HBase >> mail # dev >> Merge's related patchs

Merge's related patchs
Hi,

I have posted 2 very small patchs. One for HBASE-7287 and one for HBASE-1212.

In some rare specific cases, merge tool can leave the regions in an
inconsistency state. Those patchs are to avoid this. I applied
HBASE-1212 on my local cluster and run some tests and it's working
fine.

JM