MapReduce >> mail # dev >> JobConf and MiniMapRedCluster

Re: JobConf and MiniMapRedCluster
Only one response, inline below... Certainly I will file a JIRA and some updates if this makes sense :)....

Would love to bring the minimrcluster class up to date!

On Apr 18, 2013, at 12:49 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why do you imagine a test case would need the Configured and Tool
> interfaces, which are more useful for actual client apps?

Because - the JobConf is deprecated --- then shouldn't the classes which depend upon it be update to use the Configured interface?