Hive >> mail # user >> Getting Error while executing "show partitions TABLE_NAME"

Getting Error while executing "show partitions TABLE_NAME"
Hi All,

I ran this :-
hive> show partitions tab_name;

and got this error :-

FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Error executing
JDOQL query "SELECT `THIS`.`PART_NAME` AS NUCORDER0 FROM `PARTITIONS`
`THIS` LEFT OUTER JOIN `TBLS` `THIS_TABLE_DATABASE` ON `THIS`.`TBL_ID` `THIS_TABLE_DATABASE`.`TBL_ID` LEFT OUTER JOIN `DBS`
`THIS_TABLE_DATABASE_DATABASE_NAME` ON `THIS_TABLE_DATABASE`.`DB_ID` `THIS_TABLE_DATABASE_DATABASE_NAME`.`DB_ID` LEFT OUTER JOIN `TBLS`
`THIS_TABLE_TABLE_NAME` ON `THIS`.`TBL_ID` `THIS_TABLE_TABLE_NAME`.`TBL_ID` WHERE
`THIS_TABLE_DATABASE_DATABASE_NAME`.`NAME` = ? AND
`THIS_TABLE_TABLE_NAME`.`TBL_NAME` = ? ORDER BY NUCORDER0 " : Error writing
file '/tmp/MY0TOZFT' (Errcode: 28).
NestedThrowables:
java.sql.SQLException: Error writing file '/tmp/MY0TOZFT' (Errcode: 28)
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask
Actually yesterday we had less no. of partitions and today I added around
3000 more partition for my data which is stored in s3 for Hive. I think
this created the above error, but don't know how to solve it.

Please help me in this.

Thanks,
Chunky.
+