Drill >> mail # dev >> Build and testing system (was Re: Parser)

Re: Build and testing system (was Re: Parser)

> No.  Mahout has been using Jenkins and found it very helpful.

Understood. Was that an suggestion? An endorsement?

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a strong opinion on that but I'd like to get a bit of heads-up what we plan to do and I'd suppose some more formal (or concrete) proposals would be in order?

Please take into account that I'm new to the Apache process so it might be that I'm missing out on some process-related issues, so please clarify how that's supposed to work ...

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas