Hive, mail # user - Moving hive from one server to another

+
Manickam P 2013-06-28, 04:29
Re: Moving hive from one server to another
Bennie Schut 2013-07-03, 13:47
Unfortunately the ip is stored with each partition in the metadatabase.
I once did an update on the metatdata for our server to replace all old
ip's with new ip's. It's not pretty but that actually works.