Hive >> mail # user >> Moving hive from one server to another

Re: Moving hive from one server to another
Unfortunately the ip is stored with each partition in the metadatabase.
I once did an update on the metatdata for our server to replace all old
ip's with new ip's. It's not pretty but that actually works.