MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-07-30, 13:29
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-30, 17:59
+
Bikas Saha 2013-07-31, 16:33
+
Steve Loughran 2013-08-02, 13:29
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-08-05, 12:55
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-07-31, 02:45
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-01, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-01, 18:30
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-08, 15:14
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-08-13, 17:37
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-15, 21:15
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 17:13
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 17:13
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-16, 17:34
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-08-16, 17:39
+
Arun Murthy 2013-08-16, 20:44
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 21:55
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-16, 22:04
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-16, 23:22
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-08-16, 23:36
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-17, 02:20
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-08-21, 01:09
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-21, 02:27
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-08-21, 08:36
+
Stack 2013-08-21, 00:35
+
Colin McCabe 2013-08-21, 20:25
+
Stack 2013-08-21, 22:49
+
Colin McCabe 2013-08-22, 17:08
+
Jason Lowe 2013-08-21, 22:54
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-08-21, 20:27
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-08-21, 23:25
RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta
Bikas Saha 2013-08-22, 20:30
+1 (non-binding)

Bikas