Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.7.5 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2013-04-30, 16:27
+
Scott Carey 2013-04-30, 18:32
+
James Baldassari 2013-04-30, 19:17
+
Alexandre Normand 2013-06-17, 20:57
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2013-06-18, 02:39
+
Michael Häusler 2013-06-18, 10:17
Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
I believe I am blocking at least one agreed upon changes to the Java
SchemaBuilder API.  I will have time next week to finish it.  At that time
I will also review other Java tickets and simpler ones in other languages.

+
Micah Huff 2013-07-01, 16:05
+
Jeremy Kahn 2013-07-01, 16:10