MapReduce >> mail # user >> Migrating from Legacy to Hadoop.

Migrating from Legacy to Hadoop.
Hi All,

We are planning to consolidate our 3 existing warehouse databases to
Hadoop cluster, In our testing phase we have designed the target
environment and transferred the data from source to target (not in
sync but almost completed ). These legacy systems were using
traditional ETL/replication  mechanism like Golden gate, Loaders,
PL/SQL language etc., FYI we are using 80%  PL/SQL code and SQL server
packages in current environment, however we have re-writing some of
ETL jobs through java and python MR but looking for some more and easy
alternatives.

What is best approach we should follow to complete this process? while
suggesting please take effort and timing in consideration( if
possible).

Please guide.

Regards
Jitendra