Hadoop, mail # dev - hadoop-core via maven or ivy?

hadoop-core via maven or ivy?
sam rash 2009-12-15, 01:51
Hi,

If I have a project that I want to depend on a version of hadoop-core
via maven (or even ivy) what's the best way to do this?  Right now
it's either manual process or a script to checkout/download hadoop,
then use some pom files to do a mvn install locally.  It would also be
ideal if the hadoop-core either had its dependencies packaged in it
(shaded ideally) or this mechanism had its dependencies enumerated so
maven or ivy could fetch them.

If there's not a good way now, is a maven artifact on the horizon?

Thanks,
Sam

--
Sam Rash