HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Zookeeper tries to connect to localhost when i have specified another clearly.

Re: Zookeeper tries to connect to localhost when i have specified another clearly.
The log file where you have extracted that from:
2013-08-21 13:38:55,815 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.
ClientCnxn: Opening
socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181. Will not attempt to
authenticate using SASL (Unable to locate a login configuration)