Flume, mail # dev - FLUME and Other TLPs Still in Incubator Status in JIRA

Re: FLUME and Other TLPs Still in Incubator Status in JIRA
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-28, 04:47
I have some great news.

This has been addressed.

The following TLPs that were previously flagged as being in Incubator
status within JIRA have been successfully updated to reflect their correct
status

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP