From: Jason Altekruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Subject: Fwd: Writer interface start
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Altekruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Writer interface start
To: Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ben Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Steven Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A quick update on the status of the writer interface. I haven't written it
formally yet but I put together a document describing the important design
considerations for various formats, trying to be as general as possible.
Should be more fleshed out in detail in the next few days.

See attached
-Jason