HDFS, mail # dev - [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd

[VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-02, 05:05
Hello HDFS devs,

As mentioned in a thread started last week, I'd like to merge the HA branch
to trunk. I had originally intended to do this yesterday, but ran into some
last minute issues, and as such would like to do it tomorrow.

Here's a link to the latest build on Jenkins:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-HAbranch-build/98/

Please vote. We need a minimum of 3 +1s to proceed with the merge. Clearly
I'm +1.

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-02, 05:22
+
Jitendra Pandey 2012-03-02, 05:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-02, 23:02
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-03, 00:52
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-03-03, 01:07
+
Bikas Saha 2012-03-03, 01:10
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-03-03, 00:58
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-03-02, 20:20
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-02, 21:26