HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd

[VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd
Hello HDFS devs,

As mentioned in a thread started last week, I'd like to merge the HA branch
to trunk. I had originally intended to do this yesterday, but ran into some
last minute issues, and as such would like to do it tomorrow.

Here's a link to the latest build on Jenkins:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-HAbranch-build/98/

Please vote. We need a minimum of 3 +1s to proceed with the merge. Clearly
I'm +1.

Thanks,
Aaron

--