MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR

+
Smith, Joshua D. 2013-09-12, 18:00
+
Marco Shaw 2013-09-12, 17:51
Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Raj,

As others noted, this is not a great place for this discussion.  I'd
suggest contacting the vendors you are interested in as I'm sure we'd all
be happy to provide you more details.

I don't know about the others, but for MapR, just send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'm sure someone will get back to you with more
information.

Best Regards,
Aaron Eng
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Hadoop Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are trying to evaluate different implementations of Hadoop for our big
> data enterprise project.
>
> Can the forum members advise on what are the advantages and disadvantages
> of each implementation i.e. Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Raj
+