MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR

Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Aaron Eng 2013-09-12, 18:14
Raj,

As others noted, this is not a great place for this discussion.  I'd
suggest contacting the vendors you are interested in as I'm sure we'd all
be happy to provide you more details.

I don't know about the others, but for MapR, just send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'm sure someone will get back to you with more
information.

Best Regards,
Aaron Eng