HBase >> mail # user >> Region replication?

Re: Region replication?
Thanks J-D!

Yeah, what you describe below is also something that I think Edward pointed out
in some of his slides - that you could route all requests for X to the place
where X is when you don't want to have X cached (in app-level caches and/or
OS-level caches) on multiple servers, but that sometimes you do want to "waste"
memory like this because you have to spread requests for X over more servers.

Are these two modes going to be supported in HBase?

Thanks,
Otis
----
We're hiring HBase hackers for Data  Mining and Analytics
http://blog.sematext.com/2011/04/18/hiring-data-mining-analytics-machine-learning-hackers/