Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Facing one issue while upgrading from zookeeper-3.4.2 to zookeeper-3.4.3

Re: Facing one issue while upgrading from zookeeper-3.4.2 to zookeeper-3.4.3
We should probably remove that, or at least document it. The upgrade
facility is for upgrading from version 2 to version 3. There is no
need to run upgrade if upgrading a minor/fix version.

Patrick