Flume >> mail # dev >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-14, 14:27
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-14, 23:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 00:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 02:21
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 09:11
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:20
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-18, 19:10
Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Hi Arvind,

Thanks, I'm done.

For the record

Flume wiki:
- copied Index into Home
- edited Index as deprecated (https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/) and added a link to the confluence space (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home) space (picked up from Sqoop wiki)
-- the installed Auto Export Plugin, which can't be disabled, do the HTML export. If you click the link all other pages will be rendered in HTML too, so I want that the search engines will update the main page into the confluence page (link follow, update)
- added our Flume Logo as Space logo
- added FLUME-1725

Sqoop Wiki:
- Added SQOOP-709