HDFS >> mail # dev >> Problem compiling from source

RE: Problem compiling from source
Hi,

I also have the source from hadoop-common. However, when I do ant clean jar from hdfs folder, ivy seems to try and download the hadoop-core jar file from the repository?

Maybe the newer version of hadoop-core is not compatible with mine?
How do I force the compile to use my own jar file, the jar from the version of hadoop-common that I have?
Thanks,
Harold