HBase >> mail # user >> Regions in transition

+
kiran 2013-02-08, 05:44
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 05:48
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:31
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:35
Re: Regions in transition
We ran the command unassign 'REGIONNAME',true the output is "completed in
57 sec", but still region is in transition.

--
Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla

-----Even a correct decision is wrong when it is taken late