Kazoo 1.1 has just been released.
This release includes numerous smaller API enhancements and stability
On behalf of the Kazoo team,
- Issue #93: Add timeout option to lock/semaphore acquire methods.
- Issue #79 / #90: Add ability to pass the WatchedEvent to DataWatch
and ChildWatch functions.
- Respect large client timeout values when closing the connection.
- Add a `max_leases` consistency check to the semaphore recipe.
- Issue #76: Extend testing helpers to allow customization of the Java
classpath by specifying the new `ZOOKEEPER_CLASSPATH` environment
- Issue #65: Allow non-blocking semaphore acquisition.
- Issue #96: Provide Windows compatibility in testing harness.
- Issue #95: Handle errors deserializing connection response.
- Issue #94: Clean up stray bytes in connection pipe.
- Issue #87 / #88: Allow re-acquiring lock after cancel.
- Issue #77: Use timeout in initial socket connection.
- Issue #69: Only ensure path once in lock and semaphore recipes.
- Issue #68: Closing the connection causes exceptions to be raised by
watchers which assume the connection won't be closed when running
- Issue #66: Require ping reply before sending another ping, otherwise
the connection will be considered dead and a ConnectionDropped will be
raised to trigger a reconnect.
- Issue #63: Watchers weren't reset on lost connection.
- Issue #58: DataWatcher failed to re-register for changes after
non-existent node was created then deleted.
- KazooClient.create_async now supports the makepath argument.
- KazooClient.ensure_path now has an async version, ensure_path_async.