Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: Oozie workflow error - renewing token issue

Re: Oozie workflow error - renewing token issue
The token renewer needs to be the job tracker principal.  I think oozie had "mr token" hardcoded at one point, but later changed it to use a conf setting.

The rest of the log looks very odd - ie. it looks like security is off, but it can't be.  It's trying to renew hdfs tokens issued for the "hdfs" superuser.  Are you running your job as hdfs?  With security enabled, the container executor won't run jobs for hdfs…  It's also trying to renew as "mapred (auth:SIMPLE)".  SIMPLE means that security is disabled, which doesn't make sense since tokens require kerberos.

The cannot find renewer class for MAPREDUCE_DELEGATION_TOKEN is also odd because it did subsequently try to renew the token.

Daryn