Accumulo >> mail # dev >> new committers!

+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-09-26, 16:23
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-08-06, 17:08
+
Josh Elser 2012-08-07, 02:02
+
Jason Trost 2012-08-11, 20:06
+
Sterling Foster 2012-08-07, 01:32
+
David Medinets 2012-08-07, 11:09
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-07, 05:55
+
Jim Klucar 2012-08-06, 17:11
+
David Medinets 2012-08-06, 17:13
Re: new committers!
Thanks guys!

I hope to contribute to as many areas as possible, but I'm really
interested helping make Accumulo an easy tool to set up, throw some data
at, and pull out data in some meaningful way. To start, I may be giving the
Wikipedia example some TLC :)

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> +2!
>
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Congrats Josh and Bill!
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Billie J Rinaldi
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I am pleased to announce that Josh Elser and Bill Slacum have been
> voted to become new committers for Apache Accumulo.
> >>
> >> Welcome, Josh and Bill!  Feel free to say a few words about your
> development interests.
> >>
> >> Billie

+
sterling.foster 2012-08-06, 23:40