Accumulo >> mail # dev >> new committers!

Re: new committers!
Thanks guys!

I hope to contribute to as many areas as possible, but I'm really
interested helping make Accumulo an easy tool to set up, throw some data
at, and pull out data in some meaningful way. To start, I may be giving the
Wikipedia example some TLC :)