Pig >> mail # user >> Removing characters from a bag

Removing characters from a bag
Is there a way to remove line feeds from a bag in foreach?

We today just do:
page = foreach B generate p;

Is there a way to remove line from above foreach? I see you can do
DISTINCT, SUM but can I also replace newline with a space?