 From: Vineet Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:18 AM
Subject: Hbase Filter for RDBMS IN and AND query operation

Hi All,

I want to fetch some rows from a table where the value for the
Qualifier(say name) is any of ("joseph" ,"sandy", "lar" ) and another
Qualifier(say flag) should always be 1.

I am making multi SingleColumnValueFilter scan on a Table with Compare
Operator to
Equal and those list of values for each Filter.
Applying multi SingleColumnValueFilter is going good, only till I am not
including flag, and without flag my result are incomplete.

Can you tell me which filter or approach to use to get my expected result.

Thanks!