Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

Re: Blog for Accumulo?
Here are some thoughts:

* Links to individual blog posts could be cross-posted to the official
blog, and I imagine that's a lighter-weight operation than updating the
papers.html page. The official blog could become the one-stop shop for
Accumulo posts, whether local or cross-posted.
* The official blog provides a space for posts that don't make sense on
individual blogs, such as announcing releases and soliciting feedback.
* An official blog would lower the barrier to entry for contributors; they
would not have to stand up their own technical blog if they don't want to.