Zookeeper, mail # user - Building the C library for 3.5.0

+
Arindam Mukherjee 2013-11-08, 14:23
Re: Building the C library for 3.5.0
Patrick Hunt 2013-11-12, 05:36
You are missing the libcppunit libraries. (more details in the src/c readme)

If you are on ubuntu just "apt-get install libcppunit-dev" or similar

Patrick