HBase >> mail # user >> 0.94.3 in Central (Maven)

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-31, 06:04
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-31, 06:51
+
Stack 2013-01-02, 17:57
Re: 0.94.3 in Central (Maven)
I've looked for here in Maven Central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase/) but it's not there.
Also, the Apache Maven Repository (https://repository.apache.org) contains the 0.94.3 folder with the sources, test-jar and pom, but without the actual jar artifact.

Asaf

On 2 בינו 2013, at 19:57, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please try now Asaf.   0.94.3 should be available.  0.94.4 is not yet
> released.
> St.Ack
>

> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Mesika, Asaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking for a Maven repository that hosts latest HBase version.
>>
>> I see that central (
>> http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hbase/hbase) only hosts
>> 0.94.1 and not 0.94.4
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Asaf Mesika
>> Senior Developer / CSI Infrastructure Team
>>
>> *Office:* +972 (73) 285-8769
>> *Fax:* +972 (9) 8658733
>> *Mobile:* +972 (54) 634 7879
>> Akamai Technologies