HBase >> mail # user >> 0.94.3 in Central (Maven)

Re: 0.94.3 in Central (Maven)
I've looked for here in Maven Central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase/) but it's not there.
Also, the Apache Maven Repository (https://repository.apache.org) contains the 0.94.3 folder with the sources, test-jar and pom, but without the actual jar artifact.

Asaf