Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-29, 14:29
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-29, 20:29
+
Jason Lowe 2013-01-29, 17:51
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-02-06, 06:41
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-02-05, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-05, 15:08
+
Thomas Graves 2013-02-05, 15:04
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 rc1 release
Daryn Sharp 2013-02-05, 16:06
+1 (non-binding)

Built from source and successfully ran jobs on a secure cluster.

Daryn

On Feb 5, 2013, at 9:04 AM, Thomas Graves wrote:

> This vote is supposed to end today.  Please take a look and vote.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom
>
> On 1/29/13 8:29 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I've created another release candidate (RC1) for hadoop-0.23.6 that I
>> would like
>> to release.
>>
>> This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>> it. It also contains fixes for the issues found in rc0 - YARN-354,
>> HDFS-4426, and HADOOP-9255
>>
>> The RC is available at:
>> http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.6-candidate-1/
>> The RC tag in svn is here: