Flume, mail # user - Setting up JMS MessageSelector for JMS Flume Source

Re: Setting up JMS MessageSelector for JMS Flume Source
Brock Noland 2013-09-16, 15:21
As I would expect and can be seen here:
https://github.com/apache/flume/blob/trunk/flume-ng-node/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/node/PropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.java#L190

We use java.util.Properties to read the file so whatever syntax is
required for that class to read the property is required.