HBase >> mail # user >> how to delete a zombie table permanently?

+
henry.kim 2012-08-09, 10:36
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-08-09, 12:00
Re: how to delete a zombie table permanently?
Hi Henry,

I would suggest you to try out 'hbck' utility of Hbase for dealing with
corrupt metadata in HBase. It's pretty effective and clean. If you use that
then you wont have to deal with manual cleanup most of the time.
Run: 'hbase hbck -help' command for more details.

Here is a useful link of HBase wiki:
http://hbase.apache.org/book/hbck.in.depth.html

HTH,
Anil Gupta

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 5:00 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta