Zookeeper >> mail # user >> intention of changing zookeeper port

Re: intention of changing zookeeper port
Hi Johannes,

It's really more a JVM question than a ZK issue, but it has come up
before. See this jira for some background:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1605?focusedCommentId=13536303&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13536303

Patrick