Pig >> mail # user >> Run a job async

Re: Run a job async
Are there any plans on making the pigserver multi-threaded?

since there is "PigProcessNotificationListener" to subscribe for async
callbacks when the pig job completes, is there any real need to keep the
pig job submitting thread waiting until the job completes?

Is this just a shortcoming today or are there more concrete reasons against
providing with a pigserver which can submit to the cluster in mapreduce
mode async?

Thanks,
Praveen

--