Hadoop >> mail # user >> using files in local file system

+
santosh gandham 2009-11-09, 18:25
Re: using files in local file system
When you create FileSystem object you may specify that you want a
LocalFileSystem. That will give you access to local files.

(e.g. FileContext.GetLocalFSFileContext())

Boris.