Accumulo >> mail # user >> Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
This will (eventually) delete everything created by accumulo in hfds:

$ hadoop fs -rmr /accumulo

Accumulo will create a new area to hold your configurations.  Accumulo will
basically abandon that old configuration.  There's a class that can be used
to clean up old accumulo instances in zookeeper:

$ ./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.util.CleanZookeeper
hostname:port

Where "hostname:port" is the name of one of your zookeeper hosts.

-Eric